Monday, August 4, 2008

The Fortune Cookie

So, we're out of the house and into the dorm room that is my parents' basement. It's really a pretty amazing set-up though (and I get internet here, thank goodness!) Samson (or as mom calls him, the "hellhound") is loving his backyard and is doing a pretty good job at destroying everything he can get his paws on.

We decided to postpone our Virginia Beach trip (we were going to leave this morning or last night after the move- whew!), but we did eat Chinese last night, and my fortune read "Traveling at this time would be a good investment of time & money." So, we're going in complete opposition to the fortune- we'll see how this works out for us... :)

I'll post some photos soon. Now I have to go learn how to drive my new car (it's a stick... and I sold my Honda in the midst of the move yesterday... we like to do things all the way, if you haven't noticed...)

No comments: